Thread poster: NataliaElo

NataliaElo  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:25
Member (2004)
English to Russian
+ ...
Nov 24, 2005

Dear native speaker of English,

I gathered all the courage (or impudence if you like) and ask you to proofread the English language subpage of my webpage.

I post it here, becuase if somebody from my language pair could kindly do that I promise in exchange to proofread whatever you need to be proofread in Russian.

Please write me and I'll send the working link. There shouldn't be too many mistakes, I tried really hard. It is just 40 pages of plain texts (joking).

P.S. For moderators: Natalie and Jarema, if you think this is unappropriate, I'm sorry in advance and understand if you remove the posting.

Direct link Reply with quote

Natalie  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:25
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
- Nov 25, 2005

I don't think it's inappropriate but there is some place at this site intended exactly for this kind of requests:

community > exchange > misc

You may want to place your request there.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Proofreading my webpage

Advanced search

Translation news in Russian Federation

Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info » PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs