Thread poster: erika rubinstein
erika rubinstein
erika rubinstein  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:48
Member (2011)
English to Russian
+ ...
Aug 3, 2006

Кто бы мог мне помочь с информацией о латышских расценках на переводчиков (устных - последовательных и синхронных). За день и на постоянную работу. Цены на профессионалов и студентовю
Заранее благодарна

biankonera
biankonera  Identity Verified
Latvia
Local time: 11:48
Italian to Latvian
+ ...
prices Aug 3, 2006

first of all - sorry my keyboard wont let me write in Russian.

The prices - as in every country - are very different: depends on the agency and even the city/town where its located. And also for freelancers its the same thing (for example some might work if payed ~4 euro per page while others couldnt be bothered if the price per page is less than ~10 euro)

If you wish to get some more detailed / specific info drop me a line and I will try my best to help you...
See more
first of all - sorry my keyboard wont let me write in Russian.

The prices - as in every country - are very different: depends on the agency and even the city/town where its located. And also for freelancers its the same thing (for example some might work if payed ~4 euro per page while others couldnt be bothered if the price per page is less than ~10 euro)

If you wish to get some more detailed / specific info drop me a line and I will try my best to help you

~bramasole~
Collapse

Vents Villers
Vents Villers  Identity Verified
English to Latvian
+ ...
Latvian forum Aug 6, 2006

Vopros prednaznacen skoree dlja Latvijkovo foruma. Dumaju, cto moderatoru vozrazzenij nebudet, esli vopros budet zadan na RU ili EN:)))

Sergei Tumanov
Sergei Tumanov  Identity Verified
English to Russian
+ ...
на эту тему вспоминается Aug 6, 2006

хороший анекдот

президент одной из независимых республик поймал случайно золотую рыбку.

она ему и говорит: что тебе надобно? ты только скажи и три желания твоих исполню!
а он её взял и в воду выбросил

рыбку заело, она ему на крючок несколько раз попадалась, да с тем же результатом.

в последний раз наконец президент ей все высказал: говорите, пожалуйста, на независимом языке....

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Цены в Латвии

Translation news in Russian Federation

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »