Mobile menu

Требуется неотложная помощь в стандартной формулировке!
Thread poster: Mikhail Kropotov

Mikhail Kropotov  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 03:00
English to Russian
+ ...
Feb 22, 2007

Клиент попросил приложить к переводу следующее заявление:

Please make a statement at the end of the translation in English stating your capacity as a qualified Russian translator and it is a complete and error free translation.

Пожалуйста, помогите со стандартной формулировкой, если можно, на русском и английском или хотя бы одном из.

Спасибо большое!!

Direct link Reply with quote

protolmach  Identity Verified
United States
English to Russian
+ ...
Hope it helps Feb 22, 2007

I, Elana ...., being duly sworn, depose and say: That I am familiar with both the English and the Russian languages. That I have translated the attached document from the corresponding document in the Russian language (hard copy) and hereby certify that the same is a true, correct and complete reflection to the best of my knowledge, ability and belief.

Elana ...
ATA Certified in English-Russian, No. 000000
Court Approved

Mark Vaintroub  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:00
English to Russian
+ ...
Моя декларация сертифицированного переводчика Feb 22, 2007

Менять по необходимости

I, the undersigned XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, of the city of XXXXXXXXXX,

1. That I am a Certified Translator and Member in Good Standing of the Association of Translators and Interpreters of Ontario;

2. That I am proficient in English to Russian and Russian to English translation;

3. That I have accurately and carefully translated the parts of the attached document(s) from the Russian into the English language (the copies in both languages are stamped/sealed for identification and attached hereto) and

4. That to the best of my knowledge and belief, the following document is, in every respect, a true, correct and complete translation of the said document(s).

AND I make this solemn declaration conscientiously believing it to be true and knowing that it is of the same force and effect as if made under oath and by virtue of the Canada Evidence Act.

DATED in the city of Toronto this ___________ day of ____________________2007.

Natalie  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:00
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
Еще варианты Feb 22, 2007

I, , translator with XXXXXX, hereby state that I am familiar with the English and Russian languages, that I have carefully translated the attached [name of the document] into the English language, and that the same is a true and complete translation to the best of my knowledge, ability, and belief.

Signature, date, address

Project ID:
Starting Date:
Ending Date:
This is to certify I have performed and completed the stated assignment based on my best understanding of the specific technical contents and their language translations from____________ into______________. The translation is accurate according to the source document(s) and special instructions given by XXXXXXXXXXXXX.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Требуется неотложная помощь в стандартной формулировке!

Advanced search

Translation news in Russian Federation

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs