Thread poster: Libero_Lang_Lab
Libero_Lang_Lab
Libero_Lang_Lab  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 15:20
Russian to English
+ ...
Dec 8, 2002

I spent a day translating for the Russian women\'s football champions, Samara, last week, in England to play Arsenal in the European Cup. They told me they were not getting enough publicity... so if you want to read a report of how they got on... follow the link - it\'ll take you to a write-up of the game (by me ... See more
I spent a day translating for the Russian women\'s football champions, Samara, last week, in England to play Arsenal in the European Cup. They told me they were not getting enough publicity... so if you want to read a report of how they got on... follow the link - it\'ll take you to a write-up of the game (by me ):

http://www.femalesoccer.net/cgi-bin/index.pl

Collapse

Elaine Freeland (X)
Elaine Freeland (X)
Local time: 16:20
English to Russian
+ ...
Great! Dec 27, 2002

If they could play as well as you can write, they\'d have won, easily. Never mind -- there\'s always another game... and hopefully another article!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Russian women\'s football team

Translation news in Russian Federation

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »