Thread poster: Eman Riesh
Eman Riesh
Eman Riesh  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:13
Arabic to English
+ ...
Mar 29, 2008

Hi all,

I have been experiencing a problem with hotmail for quite a long while. Simply, the problem is: I cannot change my password or even any other personal information. When I try to open the 'account summary page', in which we manage our accounts and change passwords...etc., the page does not load at all. It just keeps circling and displaying 'loading'. Even if I kept waiting for days, nothing shows up or load.

I addressed their support system but they don't seem
... See more
Hi all,

I have been experiencing a problem with hotmail for quite a long while. Simply, the problem is: I cannot change my password or even any other personal information. When I try to open the 'account summary page', in which we manage our accounts and change passwords...etc., the page does not load at all. It just keeps circling and displaying 'loading'. Even if I kept waiting for days, nothing shows up or load.

I addressed their support system but they don't seem to care for anyone's problems. They kept sending automated answers that don't have any solutions, just contained instructions: go to the account summary page, then click on ..... they acted as if they were introducing us a new invention that we are not accustomed to. Even when I asked for any 'human' to answer me in personal, there was no move.

For those colleagues who use hotmail, do you face the same? Are you able to change your password or any personal information?

In case of you can do this, can you please tell me how-to, away from the 'account summary page'?

Thank you all.

Eman
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problems with Hotmail

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »