Mobile menu

sober.o virus
Thread poster: Daniel Bird

Daniel Bird  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 13:40
German to English
May 3, 2005

I know we're all very tech savvy now, but if you're football crazy, look out for a seemingly tempting offer - I have been mailed sober.n and sober.p today already under not very convincing "siemens.com 2 and "reuters.com" pseudonyms. See http://www.zdnet.de/news/security/0,39023046,39132825,00.htm?h

Best regards
Dan Bird

Direct link Reply with quote

Trudy Peters  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 08:40
German to English
+ ...
Checkers May 3, 2005

Apologies for changing the subject a bit, but I received two emails in my junk-mail folder today from [can't remember name]@checkers.proz.com.

Does anybody know what that is all about? Needless to say, I deleted them.

Trudy

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

sober.o virus

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs