Eugene Gulak wrote:
I presume that you have SDLX application (it comes with SDL Trados 2006 or higher). The workaround could be the following.
1. Open SDL Maintain module of SDLX application.
2. Create a new TM.
3. Import your existing TMX file into it.
4. Export the resulting TM into .itd file.
5. If you happen to have SDLX Pro version, you can analize the .itd file using SDL Analyze module.
6. If you don't (which is more likely), convert .itd file into .ttx file using SDL Exchange module.
7. Process the resulting .ttx file in Trados.
It is really helpful. I have solved the problem. Thank you so much!