Inserting the SDL Trados Certification Logo into my website doesn't work
Thread poster: Verena Schmidt

Verena Schmidt  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:05
Spanish to German
+ ...
Apr 13, 2008

Dear colleagues,

I'm trying to insert the SDL Trados Certification logo into my website. After following the instructions given on the certification website (paste the given code into the page where the logo should appear, replacing XXXXX by my personal certification number and adding the picture directory etc.) nothing happens. Where there should be a logo there's just the code.

I work with GoLive, so maybe that could be part of the problem. Normally I just have to copy a picture from my web set up picture folder to the page where I want it to appear and everything works fine.

Does anyone have the same problem or can give me some advice on this?

Many thanks in advance!

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Inserting the SDL Trados Certification Logo into my website doesn't work

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs