Mobile menu

Change colours in TagEditor
Thread poster: Maribel Escalada
Maribel Escalada
Local time: 01:49
English to Spanish
+ ...
Apr 14, 2008

I'm using the latest version of Trados TagEditor (8.0) and I'm translating .html files.
I'd like to know if there is any possible way to visualize the text in TagEditor in a different color as the .html file. I know that the tags are used to mantain the colour, font... exactly as the original, but my text is in pale gray and I cannot concentrate on what I'm doing, it's really annoying! I cannot believe there's no solution to it, what would happen if the text was in white!?

[Edited at 2008-04-14 14:27]

Direct link Reply with quote

Hidetoshi Kudo  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:49
Member (2007)
English to Japanese
+ ...
no color in tageditor Apr 14, 2008

Hi, I understand how you feel. But this is also the best part of Tageditor. You won't be disturbed by the color of texts. I usually open the original html file on web browser in another window to see how texts and pictures are arranged. Good luck.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Change colours in TagEditor

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs