Mobile menu

No files displayed in Synergy's "Files" view...
Thread poster: Josh Ord-Hume

Josh Ord-Hume  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 21:25
French to English
Apr 18, 2008

I am using Synergy (the latest build as of 18/04/08) on a 32-bit Vista machine. After many months of relatively trouble-free use, clicking on the "Files" view in the left-hand section of the screen no longer displays the files that make up my current project (usually, ttx versions of the documents I am working on appear under the 'Summary' tab, and other useful information under 'Details').
.NET frameworks etc. are all correctly installed, and no event that I can think of triggered this (unfortunate) reduction in functionality. A (complete and utter, total) re-installation has not solved the problem either.

Does anyone know how I might restore this feature? Or... had anyone experienced something similar? Needless to say.... it is annoying!

Many thanks...

Direct link Reply with quote

South Korea
Local time: 04:55
English to Korean
By right clicking grey bar Apr 19, 2008

Hi! Josh,

1. Have you checked:

Chosen description(such as Language, Name, Status, Words etc) is displayed on the "Files list pane". Just right click the empty grey area, then it will show the list of Descrption.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

No files displayed in Synergy's "Files" view...

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs