Thread poster: Sumana U
Sumana U
Sumana U
German to English
+ ...
Apr 25, 2008

Hi,

I am using SDL Trados Version 7.
The Excel file was translated using TagEditor. It is showing some peculiar error when I try to convert it back to the original .xls format in TagEditor (Save Target As).

The Error Pop-up:
Connection with server application error:
Not enough storage is available to complete this operation. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000E (E_OUTOFMEMORY))

The cause of this problem is not system connected but Excel ce
... See more
Hi,

I am using SDL Trados Version 7.
The Excel file was translated using TagEditor. It is showing some peculiar error when I try to convert it back to the original .xls format in TagEditor (Save Target As).

The Error Pop-up:
Connection with server application error:
Not enough storage is available to complete this operation. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000E (E_OUTOFMEMORY))

The cause of this problem is not system connected but Excel cell connected. In the original Excel file there is a cell clicking on which the pop-up appears: The formula is too long.
I know that the cell space is limited. I don’t know how to make the formula short.
Is there any other solution like increasing the cell space?

It will be very helpful if anybody guides in this regard.

Thank you in advance
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

.ttx file conversion problem

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »