Mobile menu

Using TMs created with Translator's Workbench in SDLx
Thread poster: Tamara Zahran

Tamara Zahran  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:23
English to Arabic
Apr 29, 2008

Hi All,

I have huge TMs created with Workbench, one of them for technical translations. I currently have a big project for which I must use SDLx, and I was wondering if I can use those TMs with SDLx, and if so how?

Thank you for your help.

Regards,
Tamara

Direct link Reply with quote

Oscar Martin
Spain
Local time: 00:23
English to Spanish
+ ...
Exporting Apr 29, 2008

Hi,

Open Workbench and export the memory in txt or tmx format. Then, open SDLX and the Maintain tool. Create a new translation memory and import the exported txt or tmx file into SDLX.

Regards,

Òscar

Tamara Zahran  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:23
English to Arabic
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks a million Apr 29, 2008

Really appreciate it. Many thanks

omartin wrote:

Hi,

Open Workbench and export the memory in txt or tmx format. Then, open SDLX and the Maintain tool. Create a new translation memory and import the exported txt or tmx file into SDLX.

Regards,

Òscar

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Using TMs created with Translator's Workbench in SDLx

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs