Mobile menu

SDL Trados 6.5 Freelance - Vietnamese display

Local time: 07:45
English to Vietnamese
+ ...
Apr 30, 2008

I have installed SDL Trados 6.5 Freelance on my PC and I have chosen 5 languages English, French ,German, Chinese, Vietnamese. My native language is Vietnamese but unfortunately, Vietnamese language did not display in the list after installation. I don't know why this happened. No problem for the other 4 languages.

Could you help to solve my problem.

Thank you so much.

Best regards

Native Vietnamese Translator

Direct link Reply with quote

Mulyadi Subali  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:45
English to Indonesian
+ ...
uninstall + reinstall May 1, 2008

have you tried uninstalling the trados and reinstalling it?

Trinh Do  Identity Verified
Member (2007)
English to Vietnamese
+ ...
Vietnamese display on Trados May 1, 2008

Have you asked support team of Trados about this because I don't think I have a problem with Vietnamese. I also suggest uninstalling and reinstalling it.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados 6.5 Freelance - Vietnamese display

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2015
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software.

SDL MultiTerm 2015 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2015 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs