Thread poster: jmleger
| | jmleger
Local time: 06:20
English to French
I just reinstalled Trados 7, but I can't get it to work because of a macro activation problem. I have no idea what I am supposed to do in order to activate said macros. Any help would be welcome. It's probably very stupid, but there you have it: I am not that bright.
| Pretty simple in Word || May 4, 2008 |
you can either work in TagEditor, but if you want to work in Word, follow these steps:
1) Launch MS Word
2) Go to Tools > Options > Security Tab
3) Press the "Macros security" button in the bottom-right corner of the tab
4) Set macros security to "Middle" or "Low" (click the respective radio button)
5) Click the "Trusted macros" tab and check both of the checkfields at the bottom
6) Confirm all changes by pressing OK.
Please note that I have a Czech version of MS Word, so some of the button names may be slightly different.
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »