Susanne Reiche
Susanne Reiche  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 18:32
Member (2006)
English to German
+ ...
May 5, 2008

When I installed Trados Freelance 2007 (including Multiterm) the Multiterm toolbar in Word appeared in Asian script, which includes the drop down menues. The language setting for the user interface is set to German and it works fine with all applications. In addition, when I open the Microsoft Access file (mxw_4, which I only found by accident, but it looks like a useful tool) and try to create a Query with one sortterm column and one origterm column the sortterm column also appears in Asian scr... See more
When I installed Trados Freelance 2007 (including Multiterm) the Multiterm toolbar in Word appeared in Asian script, which includes the drop down menues. The language setting for the user interface is set to German and it works fine with all applications. In addition, when I open the Microsoft Access file (mxw_4, which I only found by accident, but it looks like a useful tool) and try to create a Query with one sortterm column and one origterm column the sortterm column also appears in Asian script. Since I need Multiterm for an immediate job I am hoping to find help here.
I appreciate your help very much.

Susanne
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Multiterm toolbar and sortterm column of MS Access Query in Asian script

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »