Trados Workbench 8 + Vista + Word 2007, Quick Access Toolbar
Thread poster: Opustella
Opustella
Opustella
English to French
Jun 4, 2008

Hello all!

I use Trados Workbench v. 8.0 Freelance in Word 2007 under Vista Premium Family Edition.

Since I need it all the time, and since I don't like to take too much space by keeping the Word "Ribbon" showing, I personalized the Quick Access Toolbar by adding some Trados buttons.

But two out of three times, the buttons disappear, and I have to add them all over again.

Anybody experienced the same thing, and came up with a solution?
... See more
Hello all!

I use Trados Workbench v. 8.0 Freelance in Word 2007 under Vista Premium Family Edition.

Since I need it all the time, and since I don't like to take too much space by keeping the Word "Ribbon" showing, I personalized the Quick Access Toolbar by adding some Trados buttons.

But two out of three times, the buttons disappear, and I have to add them all over again.

Anybody experienced the same thing, and came up with a solution?

I tried all SDL and Microsoft support avenues, and can't find anything on this subject...

Merci!
Marie
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados Workbench 8 + Vista + Word 2007, Quick Access Toolbar

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »