trados disappeared from my word toolbar
Thread poster: Donesteve

Donesteve  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:44
Member (2007)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jun 7, 2008

TRADOS seems to have disappeared from my Word toolbar.
I can see the flagman as inactive, but when I click on it nothing happens, i have checked tools, templates and add ins, and both and are there and checked, but on the word toolbar both are inactive and dont work at all
any ideas?? thanks

yes, it's word 2003, but I dont have in tools / templates and add ins...
I had some SDL automatic translator installed when the problems started, I uninstalled it and even reinstalled trados, but nothing...

[Edited at 2008-06-07 19:20]

[Edited at 2008-06-07 19:37]

Direct link Reply with quote
Noe Tessmann  Identity Verified
English to German
+ ... Jun 7, 2008

you're working with Word 2003? As far as I remember it helps to delete It'll be regenerated.

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Please try the following... Jun 9, 2008

We have an article in our SDL knowledge base covering this issue. Please use the link below and then follow the instructions in the article.

I hope this helps.

Many Thanks,

Gareth Powell

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

trados disappeared from my word toolbar

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs