https://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/107522-version_of_trados_workbench_for_windows_mobile_imate_jasjar.html

Version of Trados Workbench for Windows Mobile (Imate Jasjar
Thread poster: Valerie Marzac
Valerie Marzac
Valerie Marzac  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 00:13
English to French
+ ...
Jun 10, 2008

Good evening,

I need to use Trados Workbench on my Imate Jasjar. Is there a compatible version for Windows Mobile? If not, is there any other such translation tool compatible with Trados which I can install on my Imate? I currently use Trados Workbench 6 on my Vista laptop.

Also, do you know where I can find language support for French and Spanish for Word Mobile?

This is really important to me mostly for health reasons at present, it's not fancy, it's an a
... See more
Good evening,

I need to use Trados Workbench on my Imate Jasjar. Is there a compatible version for Windows Mobile? If not, is there any other such translation tool compatible with Trados which I can install on my Imate? I currently use Trados Workbench 6 on my Vista laptop.

Also, do you know where I can find language support for French and Spanish for Word Mobile?

This is really important to me mostly for health reasons at present, it's not fancy, it's an absolute vital need. I need to be able to work outside instead of being home constantly in front of my computer round the clock since I work with different time zones on heavy contracts. Thank you for your kind help. In fact, any help at all would be magic at this point.

Best regards

Val
Collapse

Fernando Toledo
Fernando Toledo  Identity Verified
Spain
German to Spanish
Working on a 3,6" screen? Jun 11, 2008

Well, I don't think this is a good idea.

You said you have a Laptop, if you need to be outside, why don't you go to, for example, a Starbucks or any other nice place with WLAN and work there and drink a nice cappuccino?

Regards

Stanislav Pokorny
Stanislav Pokorny  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
English to Czech
+ ...
That's what I'm always doing... Jun 11, 2008

Fernando Toledo wrote:

Well, I don't think this is a good idea.

...why don't you go to, for example, a Starbucks or any other nice place with WLAN and work there and drink a nice cappuccino?

... and it's not bad, not bad at all.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Version of Trados Workbench for Windows Mobile (Imate Jasjar

Translation news related to SDL Trados

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »