Birthe Omark  Identity Verified
Denmark
Local time: 10:30
Member (2006)
French to Danish
+ ...
Jun 21, 2008

...Parameters 75b-4bf9c 4 75b4bfc9c 75b4bfc9c

... this is the error message I get, when I want to start a Trados application (Synergy, Multiterm, Workbench .. ).. from my starionary computer with Windows XP / Word 2003.

I can press 'cancel' 'retry' and 'continue' an awful number times until I get my screen - and then it seems that I can work.

But I am somewhat concerned. I have a (by now) urgent job to translate, similar to previous jobs, so that I have
... See more
...Parameters 75b-4bf9c 4 75b4bfc9c 75b4bfc9c

... this is the error message I get, when I want to start a Trados application (Synergy, Multiterm, Workbench .. ).. from my starionary computer with Windows XP / Word 2003.

I can press 'cancel' 'retry' and 'continue' an awful number times until I get my screen - and then it seems that I can work.

But I am somewhat concerned. I have a (by now) urgent job to translate, similar to previous jobs, so that I have a good and valid TM the help me through. But will it work allright all the way trough - or will it mess up the system?

What can I do ? Will it help to remove the whole program and re-install it ?

I have a new laptop (Vista / word 2007) on which I have downloaded the Trados suite, and wanted to transfer the licence. But I don't see how to. The return command related to the flexible account for 2006.

I'd be grateful if anyond can help me with good advise.

Birthe
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Windows error : Exception processing message /C0000013

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »