SDLX 2007 export fine, but Robohelp 7 crashes
Thread poster: Vilma Zamboli

Vilma Zamboli
Local time: 07:04
English to Italian
+ ...
Jun 23, 2008

Hi all,
I'm posting this topic even if I'm not sure to find someone to help me. In fact it's a topic between two application and both supports (for the companies that give supports) can say: "It's a problem of the other one"... In any case... (sic!)

I try to explain the issue:

1. Robohelp X5 project imported in Rh7 in the original language (italian): everything OK
2. HTML files with no Wingding characters or strange things, just Drop down texts, conditional texts, imported in SDLX 2007 with Unicode filter and HTML filter. As we were used to do with the previous SDLX 4.2.1. Everything fine.
3. Memory application and English translation: fine
4. Export of HTML files: fine
5. Open the English project in Robohelp 7: everything fine as usual.
6. Editing some small issue as main Windows titles: ok
7. compiling the project in whatever format: Robohelp 7 crashes, it seems in msvcr80.dll..

Now I try to report the issue to Adobe too. If someone got the same problem... if can halp me, I will more than happy...

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDLX 2007 export fine, but Robohelp 7 crashes

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs