Thread poster: Rebecca Lowery
Rebecca Lowery
Rebecca Lowery  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 05:26
French to English
Jun 29, 2008

Hi everyone

I was wondering if anyone can help me. I've translated a docx file using Tageditor and I'm now trying to clean the document up. I keep getting the error message "An error occurred during a call to extension function "selectobjectrfromlist"." This happens during the final preprocessing of the file.

Has anyone ever experienced the same error message or does anyone have any idea what the problem could be? I've tried googling the error message to no avail!
... See more
Hi everyone

I was wondering if anyone can help me. I've translated a docx file using Tageditor and I'm now trying to clean the document up. I keep getting the error message "An error occurred during a call to extension function "selectobjectrfromlist"." This happens during the final preprocessing of the file.

Has anyone ever experienced the same error message or does anyone have any idea what the problem could be? I've tried googling the error message to no avail!

I use Trados 8.0 and Office 2007.

Thanks!

Rebecca
Collapse

Soonthon LUPKITARO(Ph.D.)
Soonthon LUPKITARO(Ph.D.)  Identity Verified
Thailand
Local time: 12:26
English to Thai
+ ...
SDL Trados Knowledgebase Jun 30, 2008

I am not using MS Office 2007 but my regular resources for any Trados problems is "SDL Trados Knowledgebase." You can search for its URL here or on any search engine. It is very helpful and quick to remedy your issue.

Cheers,
Soonthon L.

Oscar Martin
Oscar Martin
Spain
Local time: 06:26
English to Spanish
+ ...
SDL Knowledgebase Jun 30, 2008

The URL is http://talisma.sdl.com

Regards,

Oscar

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Error message when cleaning up file

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »