Mobile menu

Problem installing InDesign Cumulative Hotfix
Thread poster: Sonia Gouin

Sonia Gouin  Identity Verified
Local time: 17:33
English to French
Jul 1, 2008

I have on my PC, SDL Trados 2007 and SP2 2007. Downloaded the hotfix, no problem. I was able to replace the IndesignFilter1.0.0.0. jar file but I can't locate the initial xml on my PC to replace it with the new one. Actually, I found one but it's in the SDLTrados 2006 folder, as I still have that version running on my PC? Should I insert the new xml file in a specific location? Also, my setup is not the same as indicated in the following steps to follow I got from SDL Trados :

Copy and replace the IndesignFilter_1_0_0_0.xml file in the All Users Application Data folder, by default:
c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SDL International\Filters\

I don't have a SDL International Folder in my AppData folder.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem installing InDesign Cumulative Hotfix

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs