Suzanne Smart (X)
Suzanne Smart (X)  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 15:13
Italian to English
+ ...
Jul 3, 2008

Hi,
I'm having trouble using the translate to fuzzy button. Basically it opens the next section and then stops. No matter which section I open it does the same thing. I'm currently using Tag Editor but I have noticed this problem when using Trados in Word as well. It was working fine yesterday but not today! I've tried selecting translate to fuzzy from the menu and also using Alt +Num* but that deosn't seem to work either. I have Trados 7 if that's of any help.
Any ideas?
Than
... See more
Hi,
I'm having trouble using the translate to fuzzy button. Basically it opens the next section and then stops. No matter which section I open it does the same thing. I'm currently using Tag Editor but I have noticed this problem when using Trados in Word as well. It was working fine yesterday but not today! I've tried selecting translate to fuzzy from the menu and also using Alt +Num* but that deosn't seem to work either. I have Trados 7 if that's of any help.
Any ideas?
Thanks!

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2008-07-03 10:38]
Collapse

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 16:13
English to German
+ ...
Click on the Workbench window Jul 3, 2008

Hi Suzanne,
Click once on the Workbench application window; this should solve the issue.

HTH, Ralf

Tom Fennell
Tom Fennell
United States
Local time: 09:13
Russian to English
+ ...
Incredible! Oct 14, 2008

It works!

How totally buggy!

Thanks!

Tom

LinguaLab.net
LinguaLab.net
United Kingdom
Local time: 15:13
English to Norwegian
+ ...
Thank you! Apr 6, 2018

Just had this problem now with SDL Trados 2017 and found this thread via Google - Ralf's tip still works, 10 years later! Thank you so much!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 7: translate to fuzzy not working

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »