Ulrike Zeyse
Ulrike Zeyse  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 18:04
English to German
+ ...
Jul 9, 2008

Hello,

Could someone tell me how to get MultiTerm 5.5.

I have a huge file in the mtw format. I tried to convert it with MultiTerm Convert to be able to use it with MultiTerm 7.5 but during the conversion process MultiTerm Convert always crashes. I was told to open this file in MT 5.5 but I don't have this version anymore.

Any ideas? Thank you in advance.

Ulrike

Kevin Lossner
Kevin Lossner  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 23:04
German to English
+ ...
Get hold of an old Trados installation CD (if yours is lost) Jul 9, 2008

BTW, MT 5.5 doesn't need a license to work and it coexists without problems with later versions.

Ulrike Zeyse
Ulrike Zeyse  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 18:04
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
MT download Jul 10, 2008

Ich habe immer nur Downloads gehabt, also jetzt muss ich mich auf die Suche nach einer alten CD begeben.

Gut zu wissen, dass ich beide Versionen gleichzeitig installieren kann.

Danke für die Info.

Kevin Lossner
Kevin Lossner  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 23:04
German to English
+ ...
Immer alles aufheben! Jul 10, 2008

Ulrike Zeyse wrote:
Ich habe immer nur Downloads gehabt, also jetzt muss ich mich auf die Suche nach einer alten CD begeben.

Wenn die alten, gedownloadeten Dateien zu Trados v5 noch vorhanden sind, können diese natürlich auch eingesetzt werden bzw. diese sind eventuell auf andere Wege zu erhalten. Da Sie ja eine legale Trados-Lizenz haben, können Sie vielleicht über den SDL-Support etwas erreichen. Das ist jedenfalls ein Versuch wert.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Where to get MultiTerm 5.5.

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »