https://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/110624-how_to_download_sdl_freelance.html

How to download SDL freelance?
Thread poster: Christiane Lalonde
Christiane Lalonde
Christiane Lalonde  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 21:01
English to French
Jul 20, 2008

I just bought a new computer and needs to reinstall SDL Freelance (I have a license key already). Where can I download the package without having to "rebuy" it and then activate my license again?
Thanks for your help

A. & S. Witte
A. & S. Witte
Germany
Local time: 03:01
German to English
+ ...
Go to their web site and log in to your account Jul 20, 2008

You will then find various headings on your account page, such as "My downloads", "My licences", etc. You can click on these.

You still have to re-activate the licence, i.e. put the licence key from your account page into the software again. If you have any trouble with it, you write to them.

Astrid

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to download SDL freelance?

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »