Mobile menu

Active Terminology Recognition failing in TWB 7 with MT7
Thread poster: Anthony Green

Anthony Green  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 20:45
Italian to English
Aug 4, 2008

This is an analogous point to a recent separate post of mine.

I am working in XP, having recently updated to MT7 after a decade of using MT5.5 for Active Terminology Recognition. I am using Workbench 7.5.0.756

As Active Terminology Recognition is the main (or perhaps only?) reason for using Multiterm, I am really disappointed that TWB tells me that the Terminology window is active, with a full Termbase in the right pairs, but no Active Terminology Recognition takes place at all.

Has anyone managed to go from this position to reactivating Terminology Recognition ? Or have any pointers that I could try out?

I will soon need to use MT7 with TWB's Translate function, but this gives me a "Class not registered" error when I try to use the Replace function

Any help would be really very much appreciated

Anthony

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Active Terminology Recognition failing in TWB 7 with MT7

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs