Mobile menu

My Word have stopped openning the segments to translate
Thread poster: dennis7
dennis7  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:54
English to Spanish
Aug 5, 2008

After trying several options suggested in the forum, I still cannot sort this out.

I work with Windows Vista and Trados 2007.

Yesterday, I managed to translate 2 pages of my word document assignment through Tr Workbench easily.

However, today when I click the Open/Get option on the Trados Toolbar with my workbench programme opened, no segment gets opened and no error message appear either. I have the hidden button activated.

Can any of you suggest what may be happening?
Thanks you so much in advanced!

Direct link Reply with quote

Member (2006)
English to Dutch
+ ...
correct workbench? Aug 5, 2008

Do you use the same workbench as before, and are the language combinations correct and identical?

dennis7  Identity Verified
English to Spanish
Correct workbench Aug 6, 2008

Yes, I am using exactly the same Translation Memory I created for the first 2 pages!!!, so language combinations should remain the same.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

My Word have stopped openning the segments to translate

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs