Error 'instantiating' context
Thread poster: silviantonia

silviantonia  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:03
English to Spanish
+ ...
Aug 7, 2008

System configuration error.

So now today, with only 6 days left to finish this horrible document, I can't make the TRADOS work. I am opening a TRADOS ticket, but they, if I go by past experience, won't reply until tomorrow. This will make it almost impossible for me to finish this work...

Here is what I saved:

SDLTradosSynergy time="8/7/2008 11:02:53 AM">
Error instantiating context.
-
Error instantiating context.
System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException, System.Configuration, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
System.Configuration
-
-

-
Existing context 'Spring.Context.Support.XmlApplicationContext' already registered under name ''.
Spring.Context.ApplicationContextException, Spring.Core, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=4316ebe69d6f1d49
Spring.Core
-
-

-
-
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\SDL Trados\Projects

-
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Service Pack 2
SILVIANTONIA\Owner
SILVIANTONIA
True
391600 MB

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Error 'instantiating' context

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs