Giuliana Buscaglione wrote:
I know that this error was already mentioned for the cleanup, but that is not my problem.
WinXP SP2, SDL Trados 2006, Build 759
Now, one of my clients sent me the original ppt file + its .ttx. As we have quite a number of full & fuzzy matches, I wanted to pre-translate the ttx.
The no. of translated words was shown in TWB's Translate, but at the end of the process I got the message above and no segments turned out to have been (pre)translated in the ttx.
Just for the sake of it (I always stumbled on odd things), I created my own ttx and TWB's Translate worked perfectly without complaing about any missing filter definition (I actually have the 22.214.171.124 version in my TT folder and Tageditor recognizes ppts) and my ttx is nicely pre-translated < boing >
I managed to retrieve the filter definition 126.96.36.199 from the Net, pasted it in the TT folder and tried again with the ttx sent by the agency.
No way, same message.
I mean, I have no crucial problem, as I have my ttx pre-translated and could work on the ttx sent by the agency (only not pre-translate it), but I am curious as to why
I pasted the filter definition in the TT folder, as all other ones are there (I know that the service pack did not update the definitions for some reasons)... I have for ex. the Excel 188.8.131.52 & 184.108.40.206, but used not to have the Powerpoint 220.127.116.11. For sure I haven't deleted anything form that folder I hadn't opened until today. In the TT folder there is a Filter folder containing some more folders with .jar files, but thought that was not the place to copy the filter definition.
Thanks for enlightment