Mobile menu

SDLX error: analysis process interrupted (demo-mode)
Thread poster: Natalya Zelikova

Natalya Zelikova  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Local time: 11:14
Member (2003)
English to Russian
+ ...
Aug 25, 2008

First I tried to analyse the files, and got the message about the demo-mode, which made me think I didn't activate SDLX upon purchase (I am not sure how I could activate normally working Trados without activating SDLX). I entered the activation code again, but still get the same error.

Please advise what I am missing:
I have chosen TM, indicated source and target languages, have chosen the new files, but analysis process is interrupted, and the log file says the SDLX is in demo-mode.

Thank you in advance.

Direct link Reply with quote

Heinrich Pesch  Identity Verified
Finland
Member (2003)
Finnish to German
+ ...
No analysis function in freelance version Aug 25, 2008

There is no such analysis function, if you only have the freelance version of SDLX. Sorry!
But when you prepare a project and apply the TM, the statistics funtion in Edit will tell you how much you still have to translate.
Regards
Heinrich

Natalya Zelikova  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Member (2003)
English to Russian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you! Aug 25, 2008

Thank you, Heinrich.
I didn't know this about SDLX - thought it should analyze the files as Trados does.

I'll try to use Statistics function then.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDLX error: analysis process interrupted (demo-mode)

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs