Strange problem with MultiTerm font colour
Thread poster: Sebastijan Pilko
Sebastijan Pilko  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:49
English to Slovenian
+ ...
Aug 27, 2008

One quick question.

I have a termbase in MultiTerm and I have noticed that 90% of terms in MultiTerm are green and target is blue.

Some of the terms in the termbase are in black colour. The problem is that those terms in black are invisible when using term recognition in Workbench. Has anyone come across this issue?

I have MultiTerm

Thank you for your answer.

Kind regards,

Direct link Reply with quote

Sandra& Kenneth  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:49
Member (2009)
French to English
+ ...
Redo your termbase per Jerzy Czopik's tutorial Aug 28, 2008

Hi Sebastijan,
Your termbase was probably created incorrectly - that is you correctly followed the official book instructions which were wrong to begin with. This happened to me when I did the same and used the template offered by the MT wizard. Afterward I had to redo all my termbases.
Your termbase is one-sided.

In order to create correct termbases, follow the tutorial posted on this forum by Jerzy Czopik. It should be in some database here.
If you can't find it I can email it to you. I keep a copy on my Desktop just in cased I need to create a new termbase for some reason.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Strange problem with MultiTerm font colour

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs