Mobile menu

SDL Phrase Finder does not export extraction results to tab-delimited format
Thread poster: Ewelina Kwiatek
Ewelina Kwiatek
Local time: 07:49
English to Polish
+ ...
Sep 9, 2008

I am using SDL Phrase Finder for term extraction. I have already extracted candidate terms and validated those of them that are terms. I would like to export them now to tab-delimited format. I tried different setting in Export wizard but they did not work. I want to export terms without additional information such as context or part of speech. What I get in the export file is the name of the field that should be exported, e.g. root form of the term. The content of the field, which should cover terms is missing.

Have anyone encountered similar problems?
I will be grateful for any suggestions that could help me to solve this problem.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Phrase Finder does not export extraction results to tab-delimited format

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info » PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs