https://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/115484-te%3A_cannot_resize_main_window.html

TE: cannot resize main window
Thread poster: Stanislav Pokorny
Stanislav Pokorny
Stanislav Pokorny  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 09:55
English to Czech
+ ...
Sep 16, 2008

Hi everyone,
I'm running SDL Trados 835 on WinXP. Yesterday I installed Windows Service Pack 3 and since then I can't resize the main TagEditor window. I can only have it maximized or minimized, nothing in between. All other APPS are working fine, it's just TE that isn't.
Has anyone encountered this?

Thanks for any help!

SORRY. WAS JUST TOO FAST WITH MY PUBLISHING. I DELETED ALL SUBENTRIES OF THE TAGEDITOR REGISTRY ENTRY AND THIS HAS WORKED PERFECTLY.
... See more
Hi everyone,
I'm running SDL Trados 835 on WinXP. Yesterday I installed Windows Service Pack 3 and since then I can't resize the main TagEditor window. I can only have it maximized or minimized, nothing in between. All other APPS are working fine, it's just TE that isn't.
Has anyone encountered this?

Thanks for any help!

SORRY. WAS JUST TOO FAST WITH MY PUBLISHING. I DELETED ALL SUBENTRIES OF THE TAGEDITOR REGISTRY ENTRY AND THIS HAS WORKED PERFECTLY.

[Upraveno: 2008-09-16 13:18]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TE: cannot resize main window

Translation news related to SDL Trados

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »