Synergy License # Problem
Thread poster: Elizabeth Castaldini

Elizabeth Castaldini
Local time: 22:50
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Sep 18, 2008

Hello,
I bought Trados a few months ago and the Synergy portion of it is not working. I get a message saying that the license could not be verified. The pages gets hold by the system interruption and is only released after I press control+alt+del.
I need a phone number to talk to somebody. I bought it through a Proz.com group and I am sure there must be a phone number or an e-mail address so I can talk to somebody.
If any of the moderators could assist me with that, I would really appreciate it.
Elisabeth Castaldini

Direct link Reply with quote

Romina Fanzini  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 04:50
English to Italian
+ ...
SDL Support Sep 18, 2008

Hi Elizabeth!

As usual when there is a problem with any SDL tool, you can contact their support on their website (http://www.sdl.com/en/support/).

I had problems installing Multiterm and they were very fast and helpful!

Good luck!

Romina

Elizabeth Castaldini
Local time: 22:50
English to Portuguese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
support Sep 18, 2008

Hi, Romina. Thank you so much for your prompt assistance.
I was informed I did not buy support. I do not remember about that, but I believe that whenever we buy a product and the product is defective, the supplier must do something about it. Doesn't it work that way with Trados? It is an expensive tool. I do hope I will get all the assistance I need regardless of having purchased support or not. The software should not present a registration problem. Do you know if there is a phone number either at Trados or at Proz.com I could call and talk to someone?
Thank you again for your time.
Elisabeth Castaldini

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Synergy License # Problem

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs