Synergy License # Problem
Thread poster: Elizabeth Castaldini

Elizabeth Castaldini
Local time: 07:46
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Sep 18, 2008

Hello,
I bought Trados a few months ago and the Synergy portion of it is not working. I get a message saying that the license could not be verified. The pages gets hold by the system interruption and is only released after I press control+alt+del.
I need a phone number to talk to somebody. I bought it through a Proz.com group and I am sure there must be a phone number or an e-mail address so I can talk to somebody.
If any of the moderators could assist me with that, I would really appreciate it.
Elisabeth Castaldini

Direct link Reply with quote

Romina Fanzini  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 13:46
English to Italian
+ ...
SDL Support Sep 18, 2008

Hi Elizabeth!

As usual when there is a problem with any SDL tool, you can contact their support on their website (http://www.sdl.com/en/support/).

I had problems installing Multiterm and they were very fast and helpful!

Good luck!

Romina

Elizabeth Castaldini
Local time: 07:46
English to Portuguese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
support Sep 18, 2008

Hi, Romina. Thank you so much for your prompt assistance.
I was informed I did not buy support. I do not remember about that, but I believe that whenever we buy a product and the product is defective, the supplier must do something about it. Doesn't it work that way with Trados? It is an expensive tool. I do hope I will get all the assistance I need regardless of having purchased support or not. The software should not present a registration problem. Do you know if there is a phone number either at Trados or at Proz.com I could call and talk to someone?
Thank you again for your time.
Elisabeth Castaldini

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Synergy License # Problem

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs