Mobile menu

A error pop up when i cleanup ttx to inx
Thread poster: Colin lee
Colin lee
Local time: 17:53
Sep 24, 2008

Hello friends,

A error pop up when i cleanup ttx to inx,the Error info:-

(-2147467259): Resource (tag) with ID '' has been inserted or modified at Control ID 'document'.
File skipped!

Do you have some ideas about this? my trados version is : SDL Trados 2006

[修改时间: 2008-09-24 03:28]

Direct link Reply with quote

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 11:53
SDL Support... Sep 24, 2008

Hello Colin,

The error message seems to be related to a missing or corrupt tag in the translated document.

What version of InDesign are you using? SDL Trados 2006 does not support InDesign CS3 files.

I would also recommend reading the following article from the SDL knowledge base for some help on working with InDesign files and how to avoid the most common errors:

I hope this helps.

Many Thanks,

Gareth Powell
SDL Support Team

Jerzy Czopik  Identity Verified
Member (2003)
Polish to German
+ ...
Did you create the ttx on your own? Sep 24, 2008

Did you process the ttx on your computer too?
If no, then this is the reason.
If yes, a tag is obviously missing. Run the tag verifier on the file.

Colin lee
Local time: 17:53
Thanks above two Sep 25, 2008

Thanks for your support.

I have fixed this issue. The error reason is:-

I got a inx file with all the layer locking. And file content is blank after pre-translating. so i re-open inx and unlock layer for exporting to inx.But i use original inx for cleanup, so this error pop up. No issue occur if i use the second inx(unlocked layer inx) for cleanup.^_^

English to Bosnian
+ ...
error while cleaning TTX to INX Mar 30, 2009

I have read the above thread with interest. I have the same issue: I cannot clean up TTX files derived from INX.

Our client sent us INX files (created in InDesign CS3), from which we created TTX files ourselves (we work with SDL Trados 2007). Subsequently external translators and revisers have been working on the files. When we received the files back, we could not clean them, receiving the following error:

(-2147467259): Resource (tag) with ID '' has been inserted or modified at Control ID ''.
File skipped!

I ran tag verification in TagEditor and it detected the error indeed, but I have no idea know how to fix it.

Now I read that it might have something to do with locked layers. Could someone explain to me how my client can check whether the INX files have locked layers?

Many thanks in advance for your help.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

A error pop up when i cleanup ttx to inx

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

SDL MultiTerm 2015
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software.

SDL MultiTerm 2015 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2015 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs