Mobile menu

Trados installation error:Microsoft.Net framework doesn't work
Thread poster: casanova2008
casanova2008
Local time: 21:06
English to Vietnamese
Sep 24, 2008

I have some problems with Trados 7 Freelance as well as Multiterm Desktop 7!
I download my Trados set up files from the Internet but the installation of “1033DOTNETFXSP1” and “DOTNETFX” are failed.However, I still succeed in Trados installation!
After the installation, I go to “License manager” to check my key and it is o.k.
Next, I go to “self-register” in MS DOS to register Trados components and applications. However, it stops when reaching “registering trados applications”
Could you please help me? (I use Win XP SP2)
Thank you very much!!!!

[Đã chỉnh sửa 2008-09-24 05:46]

Direct link Reply with quote

Jerzy Czopik  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 15:06
Member (2003)
Polish to German
+ ...
Do you have any .NET Framework installed? Sep 24, 2008

If so, deinstall all Trados applications, deinstall ALL .NET Framework installations, then reinstall Trados. Now Trados should install the .NET Framework version it requires.

casanova2008
Local time: 21:06
English to Vietnamese
TOPIC STARTER
I have installed .NET FRAMEWORK 2.0 Sep 25, 2008

It seems that Trados requires .NET FRAMEWORK 1.1 but i cannot install it.The OS says that .NET FRAMEWORK does not find the compatible window and installation file "1033dotnetredist" does not exist!Does Trados automatically install .NET FRAMEWORK 1.1 after i install Trados? please help me!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados installation error:Microsoft.Net framework doesn't work

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs