Mobile menu

Exporting list of terms from Multiterm
Thread poster: WBEC
WBEC
English to French
Oct 9, 2008

Hello,
I am trying to export a list of several terms from a Multiterm termbase. I have a list of about 30 terms that are in the termbase. There are also terms in the termbase that are not in my list of terms. Is there a way to create a filter automatically from the list of terms. I know that I can go through the wizard and add each term manually to an advanced filter. However, this seems very tedious as my list of terms will change.

Is there a way to create a filter definition without using the filter creation wizard? Or better yet, is there a way to create an export definition with the filter built in?

Thank you!

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Exporting list of terms from Multiterm

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs