Mobile menu

Exporting list of terms from Multiterm
Thread poster: WBEC
English to French
Oct 9, 2008

I am trying to export a list of several terms from a Multiterm termbase. I have a list of about 30 terms that are in the termbase. There are also terms in the termbase that are not in my list of terms. Is there a way to create a filter automatically from the list of terms. I know that I can go through the wizard and add each term manually to an advanced filter. However, this seems very tedious as my list of terms will change.

Is there a way to create a filter definition without using the filter creation wizard? Or better yet, is there a way to create an export definition with the filter built in?

Thank you!

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Exporting list of terms from Multiterm

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2015
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software.

SDL MultiTerm 2015 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2015 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs