Mobile menu

WinAlign: is it possible to align several languages on a go?
Thread poster: Felipe Gútiez

Felipe Gútiez  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 14:51
Member (2002)
German to Spanish
+ ...
Oct 10, 2008

I have a project to align. I am using WingAlign 6.5 but I have the 8 version available. Is there possible to align several languages on a go?
On the other hand I have to remove the tags included with the text. The files are xml files.
Is there a way to reuse the edited files, at least the one source file (in case it is not possible to align several languages on a go)?
One more thing. How can I change the format of the letters that I am going to edit. By default ist red and very big. (I have seen that the size can be modified in View>zoom in/out)

Thank you in advance for your help

[Editado a las 2008-10-10 09:14]

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2008-10-10 10:32]

[Editado a las 2008-10-10 14:45]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

WinAlign: is it possible to align several languages on a go?

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs