Mobile menu

WinAlign: is it possible to align several languages on a go?
Thread poster: Felipe Gútiez

Felipe Gútiez  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:38
Member (2002)
German to Spanish
+ ...
Oct 10, 2008

I have a project to align. I am using WingAlign 6.5 but I have the 8 version available. Is there possible to align several languages on a go?
On the other hand I have to remove the tags included with the text. The files are xml files.
Is there a way to reuse the edited files, at least the one source file (in case it is not possible to align several languages on a go)?
One more thing. How can I change the format of the letters that I am going to edit. By default ist red and very big. (I have seen that the size can be modified in View>zoom in/out)

Thank you in advance for your help

[Editado a las 2008-10-10 09:14]

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2008-10-10 10:32]

[Editado a las 2008-10-10 14:45]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

WinAlign: is it possible to align several languages on a go?

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info » PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs