WinAlign: is it possible to align several languages on a go?
Thread poster: Felipe Gútiez

Felipe Gútiez  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 10:54
Member (2002)
German to Spanish
+ ...
Oct 10, 2008

I have a project to align. I am using WingAlign 6.5 but I have the 8 version available. Is there possible to align several languages on a go?
On the other hand I have to remove the tags included with the text. The files are xml files.
Is there a way to reuse the edited files, at least the one source file (in case it is not possible to align several languages on a go)?
One more thing. How can I change the format of the letters that I am going to edit. By default ist red and very big. (I have seen that the size can be modified in View>zoom in/out)

Thank you in advance for your help

[Editado a las 2008-10-10 09:14]

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2008-10-10 10:32]

[Editado a las 2008-10-10 14:45]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

WinAlign: is it possible to align several languages on a go?

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums