Mobile menu

How to use .mdb file in multiterm
Thread poster: La Classe

La Classe  Identity Verified
Local time: 17:11
French to English
+ ...
Oct 17, 2008

I got a terminology from the client(extracted from the xls files to .mdb it converted to MultiTerm V7). Could you guide me how to use it in our multiterm as we have Trados 7.0.

Thanks in advance.

Manohar ROSHAN

Direct link Reply with quote
kakuryou  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:41
English to Chinese
+ ...
Use MDB file in MultiTerm Oct 17, 2008

Maybe you can try this:

Start the MultiTerm, from Termbase menu, select 'Load External Termbase', and then in the dialog box, find your MDB file, and click OK.

I hope this could help you.

[修改时间: 2008-10-17 05:29]

ViktoriaG  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:41
English to French
+ ...
MultiTerm Convert Oct 17, 2008

If I am not mistaken, MultiTerm Convert (bundled with SDL Trados by default) is precisely the tool for this. It basically converts different TDB formats to other formats.

All the best!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to use .mdb file in multiterm

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »
Translators like you are producing higher quality translations faster with Lilt!

After years of research at Stanford University, Lilt has introduced a revolutionary new tool that will change the way you translate. Lilt learns how you translate to give you more personalized suggestions. Be more productive today! Use it FOR FREE!

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs