Mobile menu

SDL Multiterm 2007 Installation Wizard Interrupted
Thread poster: James Chan

James Chan  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:09
English to Italian
+ ...
Oct 29, 2008

I experienced a problem when installing SDL Multiterm 2007. After installation wizard finished installing Java and was able to install SDL Multiterm 2007, the wizard went right away to the final step (Finish) with a message saying "the wizard was insterrupted before SDL Multiterm 2007..., the system was not modified..., please install another time."

I tried to install Multiterm in a "piggyback" Windows XP system that is provided by Mojopac ( I wonder if this could be the cause; however, I did not have any difficulty intalling Workbench.

I will appreciate your input to this.

James Chan

Direct link Reply with quote

Spiros Doikas  Identity Verified
Local time: 17:09
Member (2002)
English to Greek
+ ...
piggyback could be the cause Oct 29, 2008

Try a clean, normal, hard disk installation and, of course, install Trados first and then MT.

Is your OS Win XP EN? Mojopac says: "We have done extensive testing on the English Version of XP and limited testing with non-English versions".

[Edited at 2008-10-29 13:57]

Stanislav Pokorny  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 16:09
English to Czech
+ ...
Installation file Oct 29, 2008

Hi James, make sure your installation file is not corrupt. Try to re-download and re-install.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Multiterm 2007 Installation Wizard Interrupted

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs