SDL Support wrote:
You could try this method:
1. Open your termbase
2. Go to the Termbase menu and select "Package/Delete termbase"
3. Select the termbase you wish to pack up and choose a file name and a save location
4. Click OK
5 A .mdb file will be created in your selected location
6. Port this file over to your new computer
7. Open Multiterm on your new computer
8. Select the Termbase menu and choose "Load External Termbase"
9. Give it a name and a description, press "OK"
10. Your termbase should now be loaded into Multiterm
Please do this for each termbase.
I hope this helps.
SDL Support Team
Thanks to everyone.