Mobile menu

How to activate the plug-ins in Trados 6.0
Thread poster: Alex Temmingh

Alex Temmingh
Local time: 00:20
Danish to Dutch
+ ...
Oct 30, 2008

I have a problem with InDesign-files in SLD Trados 2007, SP1. I cannot save them as target (clean files). I know I need to download a file to fix this problem. But I wonder if I can solve it through my older version of Trados (6.0), which I still have on my PC. I know how to switch between the two versions, but I seem to have 'lost' the plug-ins in 6.0. I have had this problem before and there was a simple solution to activate the plug-ins windows again, but I cannot remember. There is field you have tick somewhere, but where... Someone who knows?

Thank you very much in advance!

Best regards,

Alex Temmingh

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2008-10-30 16:29]

Direct link Reply with quote

Spiros Doikas  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:20
Member (2002)
English to Greek
+ ...
You mean ttx files? Oct 30, 2008

You have ttx files whose source is Indesign files and you cannot clean up? You are welcome to email them to me and I will clean up for you.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to activate the plug-ins in Trados 6.0

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs