Thread poster: Alex Temmingh
Alex Temmingh
Alex Temmingh
Local time: 22:38
Danish to Dutch
+ ...
Oct 30, 2008

Hi!

I have a problem with InDesign-files in SLD Trados 2007, SP1. I cannot save them as target (clean files). I know I need to download a file to fix this problem. But I wonder if I can solve it through my older version of Trados (6.0), which I still have on my PC. I know how to switch between the two versions, but I seem to have 'lost' the plug-ins in 6.0. I have had this problem before and there was a simple solution to activate the plug-ins windows again, but I cannot remember. T
... See more
Hi!

I have a problem with InDesign-files in SLD Trados 2007, SP1. I cannot save them as target (clean files). I know I need to download a file to fix this problem. But I wonder if I can solve it through my older version of Trados (6.0), which I still have on my PC. I know how to switch between the two versions, but I seem to have 'lost' the plug-ins in 6.0. I have had this problem before and there was a simple solution to activate the plug-ins windows again, but I cannot remember. There is field you have tick somewhere, but where... Someone who knows?

Thank you very much in advance!

Best regards,

Alex Temmingh

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2008-10-30 16:29]
Collapse

Spiros Doikas
Spiros Doikas  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:38
Member (2002)
English to Greek
+ ...
You mean ttx files? Oct 30, 2008

You have ttx files whose source is Indesign files and you cannot clean up? You are welcome to email them to me and I will clean up for you.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to activate the plug-ins in Trados 6.0

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »