Mobile menu

Corrupt Program Error - SDL Trados 2007 Freelance Suite
Thread poster: Jennifer Flamboe

Jennifer Flamboe
Local time: 20:11
Spanish to English
+ ...
Nov 29, 2008

I purchased the SDL Trados 2007 Freelance Suite group buy package through and am unable to successfully download the programs. Each attempt I have made ends in an error message stating the following:

The contents of this file cannot be unpacked. The executable you are attempting to run has been corrupted. Please obtain another copy of the file, verify its integrity, and try again.

Has anyone else encountered this problem with Windows Vista? None of the programs included in this package deal have successfully downloaded.

Direct link Reply with quote

Anett Lindner
English to German
Trados Suite Nov 29, 2008

I was also among those participating in the group buy and encountered no problem at all so far. I use Vista Premium and Trados runs smoothly. Maybe the cache size of the browser needs to be increased to download the entire file (I have encountered this kind of error once when trying to download open office while the cache for downloads was too small). You could try to change settings in Firefox and try again or just contact a sales representative. I faced another minor issue and got a reply within 48 hours.

Good luck,

Claudia Alvis  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:11
Partial member
+ ...
Corrupt installer Nov 29, 2008

Download the installer again. I don't know if it's a browser-related problem or a SDL-related problem, but the installer isn't always properly downloaded. Click on Save As... and then double-click to run it.

Good luck,

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Corrupt Program Error - SDL Trados 2007 Freelance Suite

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs