Mobile menu

Code number problems in Tag Editor
Thread poster: sophie_jane
sophie_jane
Local time: 22:55
German to English
Dec 1, 2008

I use Trados 2007 and use a single-server license on both a PC and laptop.

When I verify the tags in the Tag Editor (Tools/Verify) with SDL Trados Terminology Verifier and SDL Trados Generic Tag Verifier, on the PC I get error messages which appear as main errors with a red circle with a white cross in (i.e. error 502) and on the PC for the same document and the same mistake, I only get errors with yellow triangle icons with exclamation marks in and an error code 2.

What settings do I need to make so that my settings are the same on the laptop and errors which will lead to the document not being able to be converted (.ttx - .mif) are marked with a red circle with a white cross in it (such as error 502, without closing )?

Thanks for your help!

[Edited at 2008-12-01 15:44 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

sophie_jane
Local time: 22:55
German to English
TOPIC STARTER
Bumping Dec 8, 2008

Just bumping myself up the list incase anyone has any ideas this week!

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Code number problems in Tag Editor

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs