Mobile menu

Trados FL 2007 Suite does NOT work with Quicksilver
Thread poster: Alpha-HD
Local time: 16:20
French to German
+ ...
Dec 10, 2008

Hi everyone,

I bought and installed the Suite specifically to work with the latest (2008) version of Interleaf/Quicksilver, but it does not work:
the following tag is generated by the S-Tagger for Interleaf but is not converted back to IASCII:

It is a tag that replaces the "Hand" sign plus a fist-line indentation. The same applies to bullets used in similar circumstances:

The error messages are identical - mismatch between < and > - which is obvious, but when I insert the missing < the system states that the tag is invalid. Deleting the
entire tag does not help because it makes Interleaf crash.

I sent SLD 2 e-mails, but they do not respond, for obvious reasons? In any case, I am VERY upset and cannot recommend buying the suite, especially not in order to work with Quicksilver!

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados FL 2007 Suite does NOT work with Quicksilver

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs