SDLX crashes repeatedly under Vista and XP
Thread poster: Heinrich Pesch

Heinrich Pesch  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:40
Member (2003)
Finnish to German
+ ...
Dec 27, 2008

I was happy when SDLX proved to be able to translate a Word-file that Workbench could not deal with (crashed). But now in the first half of the itd-file SDLX editor loses contact with the Vista Business OS and has to be closed. I tried the same itd-file on my XP-machine, but with the same result.
It seems I can translate the file in Tageditor, but there I lose the propagation feature, which would save me much time.

[Bearbeitet am 2008-12-27 10:21 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

Soonthon LUPKITARO(Ph.D.)  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:40
Partial member (2004)
English to Thai
+ ...
Error code Dec 27, 2008

Can you tell more details about the error code, SDLX version and MS Word version before crash of SDLX?

Soonthon L.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDLX crashes repeatedly under Vista and XP

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Translators like you are producing higher quality translations faster with Lilt!

After years of research at Stanford University, Lilt has introduced a revolutionary new tool that will change the way you translate. Lilt learns how you translate to give you more personalized suggestions. Be more productive today! Use it FOR FREE!

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs