SDL Trados Synergy: cannot display User Guides
Thread poster: Yasushi TAKAOKA
Yasushi TAKAOKA
Yasushi TAKAOKA  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:59
English to Japanese
Jan 19, 2009

Hello,

I have just installed SDL Trados 2007 Freelance.

From the Start view of SDL Trados Synergy, I cannot open the User Guides of Translator's Workbench or WinAlign by clicking the links on the left side menu. When I click on those links, it says like the application cannot find the designated file. Does anyone have a solutions to correct this?

Thank you,

Yas

Annelise Meyer
Annelise Meyer  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 22:59
English to French
+ ...
In the Start menu Jan 19, 2009

Hi Yas,

you can acess the whole documentation from your Windows Start menu. Click Start and choose All programs>SDL International. There you'll find several folders, among which one containing all t he manuals.
Best,
Annelise

[Modifié le 2009-01-19 14:47 GMT]

Yasushi TAKAOKA
Yasushi TAKAOKA  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:59
English to Japanese
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Jan 21, 2009

Hi Annelise,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, I got to the documents through Start menu.

Btw, I also renamed some localized PDF manuals as if they were en (English) manuals to fool Synergy application and let it open the localized ones. Just hated those dead links on Synergy Start view navigation pane occupy some space for nothing....

Merci and thank you again,

Yas

[2009-01-21 06:53 GMTに編集されました]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados Synergy: cannot display User Guides

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »