mana u wrote:
Thank you very much for your timely help.
The problem is that I can see only a dot instead of multimedia file (Graphic: dot). My Trados Version is 8.
The files I want to insert are in Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, Video (.mpeg), Audio (.wma) and HTML file format. Sometimes, I can see/activate these files only in Edit mode.
Please let me know how this error can be rectified.
You need to add a "about:blank" to the trusted sites in Internet Explorer 7 or higher by following the next steps:
1. Open Internet Explorer and click on Tools > Internet Options > Security
2. In the Security tab highlight in the dialog box the Trusted Site zone and click on the button "Sites"
3. Untick the box "Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone"
4. In the "Add this website to the zone" dialog box type: about:blank
and click on the button "Add" to confirm/add this site using the actual zone security settings.
5. Click on "Close" and restart MultiTerm. The problem is solved and the media files run as they should.