Thread poster: antster

antster
United Kingdom
Local time: 11:51
Member (2007)
French to English
+ ...
Jan 20, 2009

Hi I have TRADOS 2007 and I have an mdb file to use in multiterm but I seem to only have multiterm 5. As far as I understand it I need multiterm 7. Can anyone tell me if I have to buy this from SDL Trados or if I can access it from the main SDL Trados suite that I have or another source.

Thanks.

Direct link Reply with quote

Yeti_fr
Local time: 17:51
English to French
Multierm was included with Trados 2007 when I bought it Jan 23, 2009

Hi Antoinette,

When I bought SDL Trados 2007 Freelance last year MultiTerm 7 was included with it.
Try to login on SDL's website and see if Multiterm 2007 is not available for download from the "My account" area.

[Edited at 2009-01-23 17:10 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

accessing multiterm 7

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs